Download our scrutineering form here
- Any machine that does not fit into other classes.
- Proof of component maybe required (Clutch etc) to pass safety scrutineering. Any tractor deemed unsafe by TPNZ officials will be disqualified and not permitted to hook onto the sled.
- No restrictions to tyre modifications (cutting, non standard, etc) but must pass safety scrutineering. Any tyres deemed unsafe must be replaced before hooking onto sled, failure to do so will disqualify entry.
- Cross bolts must be present in exhaust on all turbocharged engines.
- ROPS mandatory.
- Fixed wheelie bars mandatory. Must not be adjustable during a run.
- Standard draw bar pin or suitable alternative (rated) hook to be used, no 'D' shackles can be used.
- Dead-mans throttle or breakaway kill switch required.
- Helmet (open or full face) must be worn to pull
- Safety belt (4 point harness recommended) mandatory & must be worn. Failure to wear safety belt during a run will be grounds to disqualify.
- Fuel shutoff valves and fuel type must be clearly labelled on all machines.
- Maximum engine RPM not to exceed 3000rpm for Diesel engines. Engines over 3000rpm require sheilds or shatter blankets of suitable material to contain any debris.
- Safety scrutineering form to be completed and submitted to competition officials prior to first pull. Failure to do so may be cause for disqualification.
- For fuel other than Diesel and Petrol* drivers must wear suitable fire safety clothing.
*Drivers of petrol powered machines are encouraged to wear fire safety clothing.